Our Philosophy ... What is a Customer?
A customer is...
- The most important person ever in this office, in person, by mail or phone;
- Not dependent on us, we're dependent on the customer;
- Not an interruption to our work, but the purpose of it;
- Not an outsider to our business, but the vital core of it;
- Not a cold statistic, but a human being with feelings and emotions like our own;
- Not someone to argue or match wits with (Nobody ever won an argument with a customer); and
- A person who brings wants and needs to us, for us to handle to the best of our ability for the customer and for us.